- Master in Education with concentration in Online Teaching and Learning (in progress)
- Master of Science in Public Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Computer Information Systems
- Associates in Arts in Business Adminstration
- Online Teaching and Learning
- IC3 Digital Literacy
- Microsoft Office Specialist:
- Microsoft Office Access 2013
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013
- Microsoft Office Word 2013
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Office Access 2010
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
- National Business Education Association
- California Business Education Association, Inc.
- Business Education Statewide Advisory Committee
- National Association of Professional Women
- CSUDH Chapter of Pi Alpha Alpha
I began my teaching career in the Fall of 2004. I teach at Santa Monica College, Los Angeles Valley College and joined Long Beach City College in the Fall of 2012. My teaching assignments include both introductory as well as advanced courses. I have experience teaching on ground, hybrid, and online environments. I also taught the Brain Fitness classes in the Long Beach Lifelong Learning Center. My years of teaching experience have provided me the potential to teach students from diverse academic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds.
Currently, I teach in the BCOM, COSA, and COSK disciplines in the COSA department.